Counts

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm sad...really really sad...Sending Tino away in 2 weeks time to my father's friend. Trying to find Lunar a loving new owner too.

Having difficulties breathing at night, thus the doctor warned me not to go near my dogs too often or else i'll get Asthma; Mummy too. And since we're shifting to a smaller house already (ie. no bedroom upstairs and no more balcony), it's even harder to keep my dear doggies at home. What's even worse, we can't keep medium breed Lunar legally and not to say keeping both.

hais...all that I can say is...it's hard to part with them after 2 years of love, fun, scoldings, chaos (that the 2 naughty boys always create) especially watching them grow up from a little young puppy.

I hope with all my heart that these two cute little dearies find an owner who will love and cherish them with all their hearts too...

Ps: I love you Lunar and Tino...I will try my best to earn money enough to buy a bungalow and bring both of you back to our home... I will.

I feel like a failure to have to give my 2 precious little babies away...

No comments: