Counts

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hais...couldn't go to school today...sprained my knee while dancing yesterday...
Went to see the chinese doctor, and after a few grueling twisting and turning and poking of needles (omg!!!), the doctor announced that it was caused by my old injury of my backbone...

now my poor right knee is being bandaged like a fat mummy...and i can't even straighten my leg now!!!

The Doctor forbids me to walk about now...(but how? there's still school and presentations going on!!! and climbing of the hill everyday!!! argh)

Pray that my knee will recover asap... I'll have to dance for Sunday's performance!!!

tata,
Sad Cam :"(

PS: Can't practice dance too at the meantime. stressed.

PPS: Thanks my dear frens (xiu wei, yin qing and jiaqi) for your care and concern!!! =D

Hope everything goes well for presentation tmr!!!

No comments: