Counts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My secret dream job.

Recently, I've been having a strong thought in my mind that I wanna be a well-acclaimed novelist. It just popped out in my mind out of nowhere and seriously, it has been stuck in my mind now for days.

Thus, I started to do more research on Harry Potter, and realised how complicated and perfect the storyline was laid and developed. I'd always seen it as a kiddy but enjoyable read, but now, I see it as an inspiration.

It is quite unexpected actually, since that wasn't even one of the options on my list of dream occupations that I had since young. But well, there's it. My new goal in life :)

Well, I know this dream seems far, but afterall, hadn't our elders and lecturers told us to DREAM BIG, and Live our dreams?

hahah I hope I'll be able to publish my own novel one day. Wish me luck!! =D

tata,
Cam (who has found a new direction in life)

PS: J.K Rowling is one GREAT woman. I look up to her :)

No comments: