Counts

Thursday, November 12, 2009

DI 4

Had DI again. This week we had to present our ad to our group members. Got several constructive feedback like too many different fonts and the layout of my product. And after reviewing, I realised them too. Sometimes, it's true that we won't spot our own mistakes until other people point them out to us.

Reviewed other people's ads too. Some of it were so creative. Wouldn't have thought it myself. Gotten a little embarrassed comparing my ad to others' (mine looked like it's been designed by a pre-school kid :P haha). But anyway it's ok. I'm going to improve as I practice along! =D

Then we have a new mission again...this time it's much harder!!! We have to design a print ad for design professionals in order to advocate a "Safe Design" campaign with the tagline "Practice safe design, always use a concept". And ta-dah!!! What's my concept?...grrrr have to go crack my brains now. see ya next week =D

Tata!!!

No comments: