Counts

Monday, February 8, 2010

DI 9 - Threadless Tee Design

Ms Nga told us to submit a T-shirt design each for Threadless. Below is the checklist she gave us to check through before submitting.
  • Started with a brief to myself
  • Visualised the image
  • Contains my personal standpoint
  • Contains a personal style
  • Is clear in communicating the intended message/messages
  • Surprises audience
So, with that in mind, I drew many rough sketches of random designs. After soughting for advice from friends as well as Ms Nga (and got laughed at for my silly designs), I finally decided to settle on the "I have a Time-watch", you have a "Time-belt" one. (Although, I liked the "my belly" one too haha :))

Have a look,
Haha, I know it's not that fantastic a design. But yeah, it's supposed to be a "silly" shirt that catches attention. (does it? I hope it does)

Proof of Submission:



Anyway, I had LOTSA fun coming out with nonsensical designs for the T-shirts!!! =D

Tata,
Cam Cam :)

No comments: